YEXT is one of the knowledge-based engine providers. NYSE YEXT is putting the business on the map. The Yext Knowledge Engine is enabling companies to manage their digital knowledge in the cloud and it can sync to covering 100 services in the PowerListings Network. These are including Apple Maps, Bing, Cortana, Facebook, Google, Google Maps, Instagram, Siri, and Yelp. YEXT stock or NYSE news reviews at https://www.webull.com/quote/nyse-rqi are helping businesses around the globe and facilitate face-to-face digital interactions. Yext (YEXT) is released its 4Q20 and full-year 2020 fiscal year ending January 31 financial reports on March 3, 2020.
Quick Rewind To 3Q20
- Especially after issuing 3Q20 numbers, YEXT is sharing took a strong hit. Investors were concerned about slowing growth and increasing expenses and no doubt.
- These are serious worries for a not-yet-profitable growth company.
- But as discussed in more detail in my previous article on YEXT, even back in November felt comfortable with the explanation given by YEXT management for either effect.
- YEXT had hired a substantial number of new sales representatives and introduced an entirely new product, Answers.
- Either aspect would reduce sales efficiency and worsen expense ratios at any company. But it surely didn’t help with many investors’ confidence, that it was YEXT’s CEO himself who referred to the slowdown in revenue growth as sales execution issues.
- This is how the rest of the management board would have labeled the temporary deceleration in growth by such a term.
Why Answer Is Important?
- First of all, it is a fundamentally new product, even though it is aligning with what YEXT has been doing before.
- But these are helping companies managing their location data is primarily beneficial to businesses with a lot of physical locations.
- These are used by customers such as restaurant chains, healthcare systems, brick-and-mortar retailers, to name but a few.
- Answers are relevant to any company. It is helping entities to ensure search results on their very own web presence that reflect what they want to tell visitors.
- Introducing a new product necessarily slows down sales processes, as sales staff existing and newly hired.
- You need to be trained on the product and very importantly on the cross-selling potential from and to the new product.
- This is one could call the inhouse-effect on sales from a new product. If you want to more information like NYSE BIG, you can check at https://www.webull.com/quote/nyse-big .